Google+ ZACARÉS: Just successfully compile #QtRpt & #QtRptDesigner with #Qt5.1.1

Translate

2013/11/10

Just successfully compile #QtRpt & #QtRptDesigner with #Qt5.1.1

#QtRpt is a #reportengine for #Qt application. I like its interface as it looks similar to #FastReport. However, it seems to be a startup project which lack of many features that I used with #FastReport, like nested data band, #master-child report, #barcode printing, #export to #Excel, #pdf, #crosstab report, ti name a few.
Though #QtRpt missing many features that I need, it is a good starting point for me to study.
As recently, I'm trying #Qt5.1.1 , I take it as my testing project. The report engine is written using #Qt4 initially(?), and the latest version of #QtRpt is able to be compiled with #Qt5 , it is not the case for its #QtRptDesigner.
Porting of #QtRptDesigner to #Qt5 is much easier than I think. It's just a few replacement/addition of #include clause and add the #Qt version checking in the #project file to add #Qt5 module will be done.
And now, I have a working suite of #QtRpt for testing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment